Printed Tote Bag featuring a katauta
through an open door
the aflame almond flowers
a bird flutters among pink
(a waka similar to haiku) adapted from a poem by D.H. Lawrence!
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Imitation leather strap
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry